Generator Set - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
New generator set line is the first to meet the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Tier 4 emissions regulations, the company says. Generator sets are rated at 10 kW, 15 kW, 20 kW and 25 kW and are available with a weather-protective and/or sound-attenuated enclosure made of either steel or aluminum. Features include 4-cycle, naturally aspirated, in-line diesel engines with low exhaust emissions. Cooling system design allows enclosed generator sets to run at full standby load in up to 131 degrees F. Generator sets are also CSA-certified and meet NFPA 110 for Level-1 standby power systems. Standard control system for the generator sets is the PowerCommand 1.1 electronic control, which provides total system integration including automatic remote start/stop. Control system also provides frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering and automatic shutoff at fault detection.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully