- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
Generator - Caterpillar Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Cat G3520H generator is available for operation on natural gas fuel and offers a 2,500 kWe power output at 50 Hz and 60 Hz. A long-stroke engine design featuring high-compression ratio steel pistons, and a high-efficiency turbocharger and electrical generator, result in electrical efficiency of up to 45.3 percent.
- How to Decide Where to Locate Electrical Generators
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Are Your Occupants Stealing Electricity by Charging Cell Phones?