Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Generator - KOHLER - Facility Management Product Release
KD Series includes generator sets in nodes between 800 kVA and 4200 kVA, which are powered by a line of G-Drive engines. The generators are designed to deliver extreme durability and ultimate reliability in a variety of emergency and prime applications. Targeted industries include: data centers, healthcare, water treatment, oil and gas, telecommunications, mining, and more.
The line delivers the best fuel consumption at more nodes than any other competitor between 800 kW and 2500 kW, according to the company. The generators are designed to meet global emissions regulations and are highly customizable to match an end user’s specific requirements. Multiple options are available to ensure optimal performance for the most demanding applications. Products are designed for high ambient temperature conditions.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully