Generator - KOHLER - Facility Management Product Release
KD Series includes generator sets in nodes between 800 kVA and 4200 kVA, which are powered by a line of G-Drive engines. The generators are designed to deliver extreme durability and ultimate reliability in a variety of emergency and prime applications. Targeted industries include: data centers, healthcare, water treatment, oil and gas, telecommunications, mining, and more.
The line delivers the best fuel consumption at more nodes than any other competitor between 800 kW and 2500 kW, according to the company. The generators are designed to meet global emissions regulations and are highly customizable to match an end user’s specific requirements. Multiple options are available to ensure optimal performance for the most demanding applications. Products are designed for high ambient temperature conditions.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully