Generator - Kohler Power Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The 2500REOZDC generator is designed for more power density in a smaller footprint. It features 2500 kW with a V-16 76-liter engine, a 60Hz standby rating, and 50C cooling system. The generator earned International Building Code (IBC) 2012 seismic certification and meets NFPA 110 requirements, providing power in less than 10 seconds.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully