Generator - Kohler Power Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The VSG is designed specifically for efficient charging of battery banks used in renewable-energy and other remote applications. The unit provides consistent direct-current output to maintain battery banks directly without inefficient conversions from alternating currents. Variable engine speeds of 2,300-2,900 rpm reduce maintenance requirements and fuel consumption and extend the life of the engine when compared to fixed-speed engines.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully