- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
Generator - Kohler Rental Power - Facility Management Product Release
The 60-kW towable generator features GPS technology, allowing Kohler technicians to remotely monitor generators for critical functions, scheduled maintenance and equipment moves. The fuel and battery power levels can be monitored continuously while the unit is in use onsite, and Kohler technicians also can diagnose and service a range of generator functions.
The unit has a 200-gallon polymer fuel tank, which provides 40 hours of fuel when the unit operates at full-rated load. It features a three-way voltage selector switch for operation at 277/480 volt three phase; 120/208 volt three-phase or 120/240 volt single-phase – all at 60 Hz. It also features an externally mounted Kohler KPC 1000 controller, which provides control, system monitoring, and system diagnostics.
The trailer-mounted unit is powered by a John Deere engine that is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency to conform to Tier 2 non-road emissions regulations. The generator package features a sound-attenuated housing that keeps noise levels to an industry low of 65d(B)A.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully