Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Generator - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
A series of 100, 125 and 150 kW Tier 3 generator sets from Cummins feature advanced sound-attenuated enclosure systems. The 100 kW unit has a sound level of 67.5 dB(A). Available in steel or aluminum with two levels of sound attenuation, the generator set and enclosure packages are intended for all-weather outdoor use wherever local ordinances or circumstances require sound abatement.
The generator set and enclosure packages are available in two levels of attenuation. The quieter sound-attenuation package features an enhanced exhaust silencer and steel construction with sound-absorbing material. This limits sound levels to 67.5 dB(A) for the 100 kW generator set package; 68.6 dB(A) for the 125 kW generator set package; and 69.6 dB(A) for the 150 kW generator set package.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully