- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Generator - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
A series of 100, 125 and 150 kW Tier 3 generator sets from Cummins feature advanced sound-attenuated enclosure systems. The 100 kW unit has a sound level of 67.5 dB(A). Available in steel or aluminum with two levels of sound attenuation, the generator set and enclosure packages are intended for all-weather outdoor use wherever local ordinances or circumstances require sound abatement.
The generator set and enclosure packages are available in two levels of attenuation. The quieter sound-attenuation package features an enhanced exhaust silencer and steel construction with sound-absorbing material. This limits sound levels to 67.5 dB(A) for the 100 kW generator set package; 68.6 dB(A) for the 125 kW generator set package; and 69.6 dB(A) for the 150 kW generator set package.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully