Gearbox - SPX Cooling Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Series M Geareducers are designed to reduce the speed of the electric motor to optimize fan performance. They feature gears of case-hardened alloy steel machined to AGMA Quality Class 9 and above and are designed to fit into non-Marley cooling towers. They have double-row interstage bearings for 100,000 hours of life or more. The gearbox is fitted with large oil passageways to help maintain lower oil temperatures.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation