Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
Gear Pump - Clark Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
MG200 magnetic drive gear pumps feature a 24 Volt brushless DC motor and Variotronic speed control system. Can transfer liquids up to 210 LPH, with pressures to 5 bar, up to 248 F. Constructed with AISI 316 stainless steel housings and internal parts, PTFE or PEEK gears, and a totally sealed pump chamber.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation