- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
Gas/Oil Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Model 88 offers an efficiency rating of 85.7 percent. The unit provides easier access for assembly and service with modular jacketing and tool-less jacket panels. The boiler features: a hydro-wall design with water circulating completely around the combustion area, eliminating the need for a refractory combustion chamber or separate base; a built-in air eliminator and built-in horizontal flueway; and simplified piping, which reduces installation time.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation