- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Gas water heater - Rheem - Facility Management Product Release
Triton features built-in smart monitoring technology, universal retrofit features, and an all-inclusive leak-detection and -prevention system, which can detect a leak the size of a grain of sand and will allow no more than 24 ounces of water to escape into a vacuum lock before automatically shutting off and sending an immediate text alert. Smart monitoring technology provides systematic health checks and preventive maintenance service alerts with integrated WiFi for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation