- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Gas and Electric Jetters - Electric Eel Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The EJ1500 electric unit cleans 1- to 4-inch-diameter drain lines and features: a 1.5-horsepower, 15-amp motor; a duplex pump with pulsation; and 150-foot reel capacity of 1/4-inch hose. The EJ3000 gas unit cleans 2- to 8-inch-diameter lines up to 300 feet. It features: a 13-horsepower, overhead valve engine for smoother, quieter operation; a two-to-one, gear-reduced triplex pump with pulsation for longer life; and throttle-back control that automatically adjusts engine speed. An electric start is available.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms