The head groundskeeper of the Reno Aces uses social media to recruit Gen Z into the field
The complimentary Elite level registration provides access to all education and networking opportunities
website | Company information
Rheem Triton high-efficiency commercial gas water heater offers built-in smart monitoring technology, universal retrofit features and an all-inclusive leak detection and prevention system.
Triton is equipped with a leak detection and prevention system. Factory installed to ensure proper alignment and accuracy, this system can catch a leak the size of a grain of sand and will allow no more than 24 ounces of water to escape into a vacuum lock before automatically shutting off and sending an immediate text alert.
Some of the built-in performance features of Triton include:
- EcoNet smart monitoring technology that provides systematic health checks and preventive maintenance service alerts with integrated WiFi for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Integrated BMS connectivity via a built-in BACnet port for additional monitoring capabilities through the building management system.
Other features include:
-Five water connection points.
- Flexible venting options including flex vent that makes conversion from standard to high efficiency gas much more cost effective.
- Triple pass heat exchanger constructed of ASME-grade steel and advanced power anode, minimizing rust and corrosion and maximizing the life of tank.
- A condensate neutralizer reduces water acidity for safe drainage and minimal corrosion.
- Energy-saving scheduling feature adjusts to heat the water only during peak operating hours.
Triton is available in Base and Premium models with 80- and 100-gallon capacities.