Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Gas Shut-Off - Assured Automation - Facility Management Product Release
Gas Shut-Off activates when ambient temperatures reach 203 to 212 F. The FireBag thermo activated shut-off device has a metal alloy that keeps the plug and cartridge together. When it melts, the spring pressure pushes the plug against the gas opening to close it completely. Once triggered, the shut-off device works up to 1,697 F for one hour. No fire or heat detectors are required to automatically intercept gas flow.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA