Gas Sensors - Hansen Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
A line of industrial-quality gas sensors and monitors is available from Hansen Technologies for refrigerants and other common gases. Available in multiple con_gurations to meet various application requirements, the sensors are suitable for use in industrial refrigeration engine rooms, cold storage rooms, processing rooms, truck docks, and for relief-valve vent lines.
Typical gas detection applications include Ammonia, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrocarbons, HFCs, HCFCs and CFCs. The units use a variety of sensing technologies including electrochemical, semiconductor and infrared sensors to selectively detect most gases. These sensors continuously determine the level of gas present in an area. The analog outputs can communicate with nearly any existing monitor, computer or PLC controller, and the sensors have built-in visual and audible alarms. An auxiliary one amp relay output is standard. A range of enclosures is offered to suit most applications.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality