Gas Detector - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ThermaCAM GasFindIR-LW infrared camera detects sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), the colorless, odorless, nontoxic, and nonflammable greenhouse gas that is used as an insulator in high voltage equipment. It weighs 4.6 pounds and is powered by a camcorder battery. It enables users to find SF6 gas leaks up to hundreds of feet away. It delivers real-time, high-resolution thermal images of gas leaks that can be displayed on a standard television or recorded digitally. It also can detect more than 20 other gases in addition to SF6.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia