Fuses - Ferraz Shawmut Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The HSRK series of fuses is the most current-limiting RK1 fuse on the market, according to the company, allowing the fuse to reduce incident energy levels enough to change the category of protective clothing workers are required to wear when working on energized equipment.
The fuses are designed to safegraurd sensitive electronic equipment while meeting the National Electrical Code requirements for branch circuit protection and performing to the industry standards of a semiconductor fuse.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully