- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Fuel Recirculating Systems - RCI Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The basic-level line of automatic fuel recirculating systems cleans and circulates stored fuel on a preprogrammed schedule. It is PLC controlled with a key switch and 24-hour, seven-day programmable clock. The system consists of a fuel purifier, continuous-duty motor, and a fuel pump. The system has one general alarm relay contact that is triggered by one of four alarms — pump failure, purifier high-water level, system high pressure, or fuel catch-basin leak. The open-face unit can be wall-mounted or placed in an optional cabinet enclosure for ground mounting. The line is available in flow rates of 5, 11 or 25 gallons per minute.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation