Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fuel Recirculating Systems - RCI Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The basic-level line of automatic fuel recirculating systems cleans and circulates stored fuel on a preprogrammed schedule. It is PLC controlled with a key switch and 24-hour, seven-day programmable clock. The system consists of a fuel purifier, continuous-duty motor, and a fuel pump. The system has one general alarm relay contact that is triggered by one of four alarms — pump failure, purifier high-water level, system high pressure, or fuel catch-basin leak. The open-face unit can be wall-mounted or placed in an optional cabinet enclosure for ground mounting. The line is available in flow rates of 5, 11 or 25 gallons per minute.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability