- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Fuel Cell Generator - APC - Facility Management Product Release
The next-generation Fuel Cell Extended Run (FCXR) product provides hydrogen-based backup power for data centers.
The units are available in 10 kW increments up to 30 kW, and contained in a single 19-inch rack. They feature zero-emission operation; the only by-products during the electrical conversion of hydrogen and oxygen are heat and water. The FCXR also connects directly to DC input, eliminating the need of an auto-transfer switch.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully