Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Framing System - Varco Pruden Buildings - Facility Management Product Release
Hybrid framing systems include standing seam metal roof and wall systems. Columns are steel-laced for increased load capacity; wall girts and roof purlins are steel. Frames are customizable and can support a wide range of applications, including clear spans of more than 150 feet, building heights of more than 50 feet, and heavy industrial equipment.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat