Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Framing Nailer - Hitachi Power Tools - Facility Management Product Release
The NV90AG 3-1/2-inch coil framing nailer is an addition to the pneumatic nailer and stapler line. The unit comes with an all-aluminum body and steel head plate for improved durability. It accepts nails of 1-3/4 to 3-1/2 inches long and 0.99-.131 inches wide, and can drive a 3-1/2-inch nail into engineered lumber. A hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or toe-nailing. A side-loading, high-capacity magazine is tilted by design for easier reloading. The unit offers a power-to-weight ratio of 7.7 pounds.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality