- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Four-Wheel Drive Utility Vehicle - Cushman - Facility Management Product Release
The 1600XD combines four-wheel-drive capability with a 22 hp, 1,007 cc, three-cylinder, overhead-valve diesel engine to handle large tasks. Its performance is enhanced by: an automatic, continuously variable transmission with low- and high-gear ratios; a user-selectable locking rear differential that can be engaged in two-wheel- and four-wheel-drive operation; four-wheel independent suspension; and a maximum load of 1,600 pounds.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today