Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Four-Wheel Drive Utility Vehicle - Cushman - Facility Management Product Release
The 1600XD combines four-wheel-drive capability with a 22 hp, 1,007 cc, three-cylinder, overhead-valve diesel engine to handle large tasks. Its performance is enhanced by: an automatic, continuously variable transmission with low- and high-gear ratios; a user-selectable locking rear differential that can be engaged in two-wheel- and four-wheel-drive operation; four-wheel independent suspension; and a maximum load of 1,600 pounds.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles Bring Versatility to Grounds Care
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Understanding Needs and Options
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Recipe for Success
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today