Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fork Trucks - The Raymond Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 7000 Series Reach-Fork trucks perform storage and retrieval tasks. The Model 7420 lifts up to 421 inches and has a 4,500-pound capacity and 3,200-pound double-deep reach capacity. The Model 7440 lifts up to 444 inches, and has a 4,500-pound capacity and 3,200-pound double-deep reach capacity. The trucks’ ACR System with AC motors on both lift and drive provides quick acceleration, smooth direction changes, and quiet and precise traction and lift.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality