Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flushometers - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Three new battery-powered Flushometers — Royal Optima Smooth, Crown Optima Smooth and Sloan Optima Smooth — provide automatic, infrared sensor operation without the need for AC hookups or wall alterations.
Flushometers are available with water-saver and low-consumption flush cycles as low as 1.2 gpf/4.5 Lpf for Crown Optima water closet Flushometers and 0.5 gpf/1.9 Lpf for Sloan and Royal urinal Flushometers. The units also include a non-hold-open handle, fixed metering bypass and eliminate external volume adjustments.
Flushometers use adaptive sensing technology to flush automatically. Sensing range is adjustable. A true mechanical manual over-ride button enables the Flushometer to work in the event of a power failure. A low-battery indicator light signals when it’s time to replace the unit’s four “C” batteries. There’s no need to turn off water during installation or battery replacement.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility