- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Flushometer Retrofit Kits - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The ECOS dual-flush flushometer retrofit kits convert most manual and sensor-operated flushometers to dual-flush functionality for water savings. The electronic flushometer automatically initiates a reduced flush of 1.1 gpf, which evacuates liquid waste and paper, or a regular 1.6 gpf flush, based on time spent in sensor range.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms