- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Flushometer - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
ECOS delivers water efficiency and hygiene-friendly solutions while reducing water volumes by up to 30 percent by using a dual-flush or single-flush high efficiency option. The flushometer automatically initiates a 1.1 gallons per flush (gpf) or 1.6 gpf flush based on how long the user remains in sensor range, while buttons on the top of the flush valve enable manual flushing with a reduced flush option at the user’s discretion.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms