- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Flushometer - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Dual-Flush Side Mount is battery-powered and uses Smart Sense Technology™ that automatically initiates a 1.1 gallons per flush (gpf) flush when the user is in range for less than 60 seconds. If users prefer to flush manually, they can choose the appropriate flush cycle by pushing one of two buttons: the larger, black button for a standard 1.6 gpf flush cycle or the smaller, green button for removing liquid waste with the 1.1 gpf cycle.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms