- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Flushometer - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
Manual flushometer toilet systems use 1.1 gpf, which is 14 percent less water than 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilet flushometer systems and 31 percent less than 1.6 gpf systems. Flush valve cleans refill orifice with every flush.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms