- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Flushometer - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Crown piston flushometer line has been expanded with the addition of sensor and manually operated urinal models flushing at 0.125 gpf or 0.25 gpf. The flushometers are designed to be ultra high-efficiency. Exposed and concealed flushometers are available as complete valves or can easily retrofit onto existing 0.5 gpf flushometers.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms