Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flushometer - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The ZP6800 piezo is a concealed, stainless steel, vandal-resistant activated flushometer designed for prisons and other penal institutions. The unit utilizes multiple programmable lockout capabilities to prevent flushing and flooding and has a manual override button for remote flushing. The valve requires no specialized tools or electronic equipment to make adjustments. The unit is compatible with four different power supply options, performs at 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) and 1.60 gpf as needed, and is suitable for retrofits and new construction.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility