- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Flushometer - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Royal ES-S flushometers now allow for an important optional feature: non-hold-open True Mechanical Manual Override functionality. Driven by active infrared technology, the feature on water closet and urinal flushometers provides hands-free operation while enabling a means to flush manually in the case of a power outage, cleaning or service needs, or user preference. This approach also applies to concealed flushometers with or without a wall box. The wall box has been reduced in size and given an aesthetic makeover and simpler installation.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms