Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flushometer - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Ecos dual-flush flushometers use either 1.6 or 1.1 gallons per flush with a manual, split-button technology or automatic initiation based on the time in use. The infrared sensor technology offers lobular sensing fields for high- and low-target detection. Units use flex-tube diaphragms with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms