- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Flush valves - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The M-Power™ line features standard-flow, high-efficiency, dual-flush, and 1- pint flush models. The valves require little or no maintenance and contribute to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification. All models consist of solid brass and chrome-plated construction to withstand constant use, feature advanced electronics to limit false sensing and over-flushing, and operate at 10-120 pounds per square inch.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms