Flush Valves - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s new flush-valve cartridge is designed to be quieter and require less handle torque than previous generations. The new cartridge significantly reduces the actuation force required to flush (<1.5 pounds), bringing it more in line with traditional gravity-fed units (3.5 pounds). As a result, handle kickback has been minimized, extending the life of the assembly, and overall operation is much quieter due to a more "fluid" actuation.
The newly designed cartridge has been tested in all of the company’s production models. The cartridge has also been tested for component durability, accelerated life cycle, abusive chemicals and variant water pressure.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms