Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flush Valves - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The M•Power dual-flush valve relies on the timing of the individual in the stall to determine the strength of the flush in commercial water closets, reducing water use by up to 37 percent. Pint-flush valves offer up to an 88 percent water savings from the industry standard 1-gallon-per-flush (gpf) urinal flush valve. The pint-flush valves offer the lowest operation and maintenance costs compared to waterless and standard 1-gpf models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms