Flush Valves - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The M•Power dual-flush valve relies on the timing of the individual in the stall to determine the strength of the flush in commercial water closets, reducing water use by up to 37 percent. Pint-flush valves offer up to an 88 percent water savings from the industry standard 1-gallon-per-flush (gpf) urinal flush valve. The pint-flush valves offer the lowest operation and maintenance costs compared to waterless and standard 1-gpf models.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms