- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Flush Valve - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The HydroVantage flush valve is designed to create energy during each flush cycle. As water passes through the valve, the turbine spins, creating electrical energy which is then stored in a rechargeable cell. This stored energy powers the electrical needs of the flush valve for subsequent flushes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms