Flush Valve - Moen Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FreeHand sensor-operated flush valves from Moen use an infrared sensor beam to activate a flush cycle when a user is in range. They use solid brass and chrome-plated construction, a 24-hour sentinel flush, and a range of operating pressures from 10 or 21 pounds per square inch.
The flush valves are available in battery-powered units that utilize standard lead-free AA Alkaline batteries, or low-powered AC adapters. The company also offers retrofit flush-valve kits, designed to convert most manufacturers’ manual flush valves using existing connections.
FreeHand flush valves are also equipped with vandal-resistant stop valves and meet all ADA-compliance requirements, according to the company.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Planning Restroom Upgrades in the COVID-19 Era
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms