- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Flush-Valve Battery - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The PWRX is available on all Selectronic hand-free flush valves and sensor faucets. The system is built to last 10 years at a rate of 4,000 flushes per month. The power pack combines lithium-battery chemistry with supercapacitors to extend battery life. The pack also includes safety circuitry to prevent overheating in case of short-circuiting. A standard CR-P2 battery and hard-wired alternating current are power options for the flush valves.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms