Flush Valve - Advanced Modern Technologies Corp. (AMTC) - Facility Management Product Release
DUALFLUSH Retrofit Flush Handle converts traditional commercial toilets into water-saving fixtures. Handle is pulled up for solid waste (full flush) and pushed down for liquid waste; liquid waste flush uses 1.1 GPF. HALF-FLUSH Retrofit Flush Handle for urinals uses 50 percent less water than existing flush volume if pushed down.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms