Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Electrician »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Flush Valve - Moen - Facility Management Product Release
M•Power flush valves feature an extended eight-year battery life using standard AA batteries, about three times the industry average. Flush valves have Moen’s AccuSet piston technology, which has a self-cleaning filter to protect the piston seal against debris build-up and damage, allowing it to fully function even if the filter is up to 90 percent clogged. The flush valves also feature an adjustable flow rate, and a smaller more streamlined design than earlier models, which provides front access to the battery and solenoid. The M•Power line also includes sensor-operated faucets and soap dispensers.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms