- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Flush Valve - Moen - Facility Management Product Release
M•Power flush valves feature an extended eight-year battery life using standard AA batteries, about three times the industry average. Flush valves have Moen’s AccuSet piston technology, which has a self-cleaning filter to protect the piston seal against debris build-up and damage, allowing it to fully function even if the filter is up to 90 percent clogged. The flush valves also feature an adjustable flow rate, and a smaller more streamlined design than earlier models, which provides front access to the battery and solenoid. The M•Power line also includes sensor-operated faucets and soap dispensers.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms