Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flue Duct Expansion Joints - Garlock Sealing Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The 8400-HT style expansion joint from Garlock is available in a variety of configurations and material combinations. Designed for low-pressure, lightweight piping and ductwork applications, the joints can also withstand temperatures from -60 °C to +1200°C.
Joints are constructed with a proprietary blend of fluoro-polymers and reinforcing materials that provide high resistance to corrosive gases such as SO2 and H2SO4, making the expansion joint suitable for most operating conditions in flue gas desulphurization systems.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation