Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flow Monitor - Blancett - Facility Management Product Release
Blancett's model B2800 flow monitor provides users with dependable flow measurement data. Compensation for temperature and pressure is automatically performed, eliminating the need to perform complex conversions.
Its microprocessor-based electronics feature more than 50 combinations for flow rates, which can be displayed in 13 different measurement units. Available mounting configurations include a NEMA 4X enclosure in a meter, remote, swivel, and panel mount, as well as a hand-held and explosion-proof mount. The meters operate using a standard alkaline D-size battery, with loop-powered versions also available.
Because it can also measure gases, the B2800 can be used with gas turbine meters as well.
- Qualified Contractors Essential for Successful Roofing Upgrades
- Expanded Opportunities for Higher Education Facility Upgrades
- Engaged Managers Drive Maintenance Success
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia