Flow Meters - Racine Federated Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s RWL wafer-style liquid flow meters include an onboard display, programmable software, 10-point linearization and diagnostic tools. The company’s vortex meters contain the smallest strut in the industry, according to the company, producing accurate flow measurements with extremely low pressure drop. These meters are suitable for most low viscosity liquids, available as a loop-powered device with a 4-20mA output. They fit pipe sizes from 1-inch to 3-inches and can be configured for 3-wire frequency pulse output.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia