- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Flow Meters - Dynasonics - Facility Management Product Release
The DTTS transducer series provides low cost installation on pipe and rigid tubing sizes from 1/2 inch (12mm) to 2 inches (50mm). When matched with any Dynasonics Transit Time transmitter it can replace mechanical flow meters in applications where liquid conditions tend to damage or impede mechanical flow meter operation. The DTTS series clamps onto the outside of existing piping and tubing and does not contact the internal liquid. It has no moving parts and can be used on carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and plastic pipe materials. Instantaneous rate and accumulated flow is available via the display or a variety of optional outputs. The Dynasonics Transit Time flow meter product line includes the TFXL integral or remote mount; TFXD dedicated meter; the portable TFXP; and the TFXM multiple pipe, multiple path meter.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use