- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Flow Meter - Dynasonics - Facility Management Product Release
The Dynasonics Series TFXL Ultrasonic Transit Time Clamp-on Flow Meter is a non-invasive unit. It clamps onto a pipe’s exterior and does not come into contact with the fluid being measured. The design eliminates the need for in-line flanges, pipe fittings, strainers and filters, and is specifically engineered to replace mechanical flow meters in applications where liquid conditions tend to damage or impede mechanical flow meter operation.
The TFXL is housed in an enclosure suitable for outdoor mounting and is available with a local display featuring rate and total flow in a choice of several engineering units. It can be installed and fully operational in minutes. There are no moving parts and the integral mount systems can accommodate pipes two inches and smaller. Remote mount systems are available in half-inch pipe sizes and larger. All meters provide two flow rate outputs, 4-20 mA analog and a simulated turbine meter or TTL-pulse frequency, allowing direct interface to data-collection systems.
- How to Implement a Facility Health and Safety Plan
- How to Create a Robust Facility Health and Safety Program
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use