Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Flooring Adhesive - DriTac Adhesive Group - Facility Management Product Release
DriTac 9200 FasTac Polymeric Resin with Urethane high solids wood flooring adhesive is a solvent-free adhesive that contains zero VOCs for “green” wood flooring projects. It is a fast grabbing high solids, wet-lay adhesive that inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold. The product requires no flash time, and is designed for multi-ply engineered plank, plain-back parquet, solid shorts, acrylic impregnated multi-ply engineered plank and acrylic impregnated plain-back parquet installations. The product is available in 1- and 4-gallon containers, spreads easily, is very low in odor, easy to clean up, non-slumping and non-flammable.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors