Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Floor coating - BEHR - Facility Management Product Release
Granite Grip features a multi-speckled finish for horizontal concrete and masonry surfaces. The coating offers a protective finish that fills hairline cracks up to 1⁄8 inch and can resist dirt, grease and everyday stains. The coating can be applied to areas such as garages, driveways walkways, patios, porches and pool decks.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors