- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Floor Underlayment - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Levelrock brand floor underlayment products from USG’s Specialty Products Division are manufactured from recaptured (synthetic) gypsum. The company uses recaptured gypsum from power plants.
The product is designed for multifamily and light-commercial construction with compressive strengths ranging from 2,500 to 3,500 psi (pounds per square inch).
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors