Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floor Tile - Armstrong Commercial Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Striations bio-based tile is available in 12-inch-by-24-inch tiles with color and pattern detail uniformly dispersed through the thickness of the material. Pigments are insoluble in water and resistant to cleaning agents and light, according to the company. The tile is intended for application over concrete, terrazzo and other monolithic subfloors; suspended wood subfloors with approved wood underlayments; and most metal floors and existing single-layer floors. Non-PVC tile is 85 percent limestone and 10 percent pre-consumer recycled content.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors