Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Floor Scrubber - Tennant Company - Facility Management Product Release
The T15 battery-powered industrial scrubber features a 45-gallon solution tank and 55-gallon recovery tank. Its NFSI-certified FaST technology increases productivity and improves environmental safety by using 70 percent less water and 90 percent less chemical. It has a high-efficiency drive motor with an automatic parking brake. Its Parabolic Smart Release breakaway squeegee system protects against damage to the squeegee frame and the floor. It also a a 1-Step™ scrubbing button that remembers the recent cleaning setting.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors